Become a member
Boost your marketing power
Only carefully selected Independent builders will be presented with this very unique opportunity to work in our “Independent Builder Marketing Support” Program. If you are reading this presentation yourself, then you have probably had the experience of working with New England Homes in the past. If you haven’t worked with New England Homes, then now is your chance to consider this exciting next step to strengthen your business and your marketing power. As you review this manual, please note any questions or thoughts that you have along the way and our dedicated Regional Sales Managers will be glad to answer them for you when you make your introductory appointment. Getting started with New England Homes is a very simple process and will certainly yield rewards for you and your business in the months and years to come. Thank you for taking the time to review this program and when you are ready to learn more about the next step …
Give us a call …
How do you get started?
- Contact New England Homes and get connected to your dedicated regional sales manager (RSM)
- Raise any questions and thoughts for discussion
- Review basic program and Independent Builder requirements
- Sign up for the program
- Schedule your Independent Support Marketing “Discovery Meeting” (where you may meet a marketing agent who is often part of our support package. Here we define your goals and objectives, while choosing your support package and levels.)
- Marketing support items are defined with regard to scope, timeline, and budget and also any Co-op dollars are factored into this program. For new clients Co-op dollars do not apply during this step. Upon Independent Builder sign-off, the new support program is underway.
*Any final requirements, limitations, or Support Program offers are subject to final NE Homes, Inc. documentation, to be provided upon approval into the program by New England Homes, Inc. All new members are subject to NE Homes, Inc. requirements, which are subject to change at any time.