Typical Step by Step Process
- You hear about New England Homes possibly by way
of a happy New England Homes owner!
- Contact New England Homes, Toll Free, at 800-800-8831
- Get a preliminary sense of what we can do for you as you learn more about the complete New England Homes experience.
- Speak directly with a regional sales manager or request more info.
- Receive names of Independent Builders
in your area.
- With guidance from the independent builder, you fully derive not only house costs, but also site preparation & finish
costs - inclusive of items that New England Homes may or may not
provide, such as garages, porches, wells, septic, and other important
- With your Independent Builder, you can then look
at individual home style options available to further customize
plans to your individual needs, wants and desires.
- Once you are completely satisfied with the house
plans and site preparation, you enter into a contract with the
Independent Builder while providing a deposit for your new home.
- Construction plans are then generated, based
on the order proposed for customer and Independent Builder review.
Possible modification and any additional requirements are discussed
- Generation of final set of plans and establishing production date.
- Construction of house begins in tandem with site preparation by builder.
- Solid delivery dates are established to create defined expectations.
- Final payment for the house is made upon delivery.
- Independent Builder takes over completion of
New England Homes product (B-work i.e. – interior finish,
interior fastening, installation of mechanic systems such as boiler
system or furnace, after market items purchased for the house,
landscaping, final grading).
- The builder will complete contract with their customer.
- Move in on time!